Social Icons

Follow Us

Friday, July 26, 2013

Color Block your Bookshelves with Klas



There is a line you can cross in this type of organization. I would dive over that line head first, but I have Mr. Klas to grab my ankle and pull me back.





For example, are you (and those you live with) willing to forgo genre grouping so your shelves look good? How do you color-coordinate books that have art on the cover and spine? (put them in the shelf spine first, so only the pages show





 
Alas, Mr. Klas can only go so far indulging my OCD tendencies, (only our sitting room books are color grouped.) but I am pleased with these results.








To add beauty to the bookcases organized by genre, (twitch twitch) I’ve put little touches from our Wedding on top, so my eye goes there…and not to the imperfection of the shelves.


 
Keep the edges of the books at an even space from the edge of the shelf and you're all set. Share your OCD pics with me! 















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text