Social Icons

Follow Us

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Bunzy Gets Jealous



Yes, a bunny can feel jealous



This is me holding my adorable Goddaughter Ellie. 

See that in the background? 

That was one jealous bunny! 

It took him a few months, but he finallaly warmed up to her and would give her kisses on her feet…then she started being active, kicking her legs, sucking on her toes, and now he keeps a safe distance.
  
And while we're on the topic of Jealousy, I should admit that Mr Klas is Bunzy's favorite person. 

He fell for Mr Klas right away (not that I can blame him, my hubby is the best). 

He likes to cuddle with him and preffers to be pet by him (even if it's just his foot he's petting him with.)

 
Mr Klas and Buns














No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text