Social Icons

Follow Us

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Bunzy’s 12 hours of bliss (pictures not included, thank me later)



            I was not able to keep Bunzy with me at a few of the places I lived. One particular time, a person was feeding him in the mornings, and I would come by at night to clean, feed etc. I showed up at 9pm. The ENTIRE 10x16 bedroom floor was covered in bunny poo. That morning, when he had been fed, his cage was left open and the bag of food open as well. For 12 hours he ate and pooped, and ate some more. This was the best day of his life.


 Through the years, if I go out of town I have left him at pet shelters, or overnight at friends or family's houses (cage and all). This past year, he has not responded well, he withdraws into his little house (a co-worker of mine made for him) and so Mr. Klas and I have people come here to feed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text